- Anna – Palmento Bianco. Our finnish wine expert Harri insists: Kalsarikännit is during the day! So I start my boozy brunch with something smooth, low in alcohol, full of flavour from Mount Etna, Sicily.
- Christian Tschida – Himmel auf Erden Rosé 2018. It starts to feel like holidays here in my chair. And holidays require rosé. For sure.
- Vignes de Maynes, 910. Well “Rosé” can also be a blend of white & redwine, like they did it back in the year 910 down in burgundy. Plus: I love the spicyness & acidity here. “
- Werlitsch – Glück 2015. “uhh la la, starting to get a bit tipsy. I need a wake up call. A true explosion of taste & complexity, something big please”
- Weingut Schmitt – Merlot 2017. “ahh about time for some red” Like every good wine geek, I hate Merlot. Why is this so damn delicious???
- Okro`s Wines – Saperavi 2017. “things are getting blurry, let`s stay in red but it has to be smooth & pure fruit”.