Le Boncie – Cinque – 2018
- As soon it gets a touch colder outside & we`re sitting next to our warm oven, Sangiovese is somewhere near. Just such a great match with game & our beloved mushroom dishes or with a good book & a comfy armchair.
- OMG – This is a rare gem. 180bt the tiny swiss allocation. We asked for more, yet there isn’t any.
- She doesn’t like to hear that but Giovanna Morganti & “Le Boncie” is for natural wine within the wider Chianti Classico region what Dard/Ribo are at the northern rhone: legend.
- Fermented in steel tanks, aged in big barrels
- 5, because the leaves of Sangiovese vines have 5 distinctive “fingers”. The house adress of Giovanna is 5 also.